. Regurgitated Alpha Bits: Sx3 Rocks!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sx3 Rocks!

Good news, ya'll!

Well, good news for me anyway.

I won The Scholastic Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes prize!

For those of you not in the know, The Scribe hosts a weekly photo caption contest. I participate every week because it's just plain fun, but last week she offered up a prize to the winner with the best caption.

To my shock and surprise, I was selected! Yipeee!!!

To see my wit in action, read my blog.

No, what I meant to say was click here. (Wow, was I just rude!)

If you don't currently participate in the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, or Sx3 as it's affectionately called, let me encourage you to give it a go next Sunday. It's always good for a giggle.

A great big thanks to The Scribe for the dandy Target Gift Card, or as I like to think of it, several new pairs of pants!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Hey, thanks SO MUCH for the Shout-Out! Isn't it nice being a Winner?

Anonymous said...

A very, very belated congrats on the win!

~Sam