. Regurgitated Alpha Bits: Ouch!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ouch!

Please enjoy this little reenactment of today's dismissal conversation on the playground.

Anthony: What are you going to be for Halloween, Ms. Lee?

Me: Oh, I haven't really picked out anything.

Anthony: Maybe you could be a witch? You could get all hagged-out with green make-up, have messy hair, and put a wart on your nose.

Me: That is a good idea, Anthony but let's face it: it's gonna take a bit more than some green make-up to make my beautiful face look "hagged-out." Just look at me. I'm gorgeous! Not even a mask could hide my good looks. Ok, maybe a really thick rubber mask, but none of those flimsy ones. My beauty would just radiate through one of those. Turning me into a hag would be a big job.

Anthony: Or you could just put on a pointy hat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids can always be counted on for interesting comments. When I was substituting yesterday, a boy told me that my eyes looked yellow and asked me if I watched House. He had been making fun of another boy, and I was having a talk with him. I can't see any yellow myself, but he sure made me take a look.

Melissa B. said...

Laughed out loud. Seriously. Happy Halloween, you witch!

Ms. Longhorn said...

LOL.. I should have worn my witches hat today. My kiddos would have gotten a kick out of it!

Kids are so funny.

The Bus Driver said...

my kids on the bus got a kick out of me wearing a witch hat today.

Next year i'll probably go as a devil, bunny rabbit, or a clown.

Mister Teacher said...

That's when you use the old W C Fields line, "Go away, kid, you bother me..."