. Regurgitated Alpha Bits: That's a Good One

Saturday, September 3, 2011

That's a Good One

Hahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa!

Hooohahahahahahhhhaaaaaah   ahahahhahahahahhahahahaaaahaha!!!

phew...

hahahahahahahaha(snort)hahahahaha hahahaaa aahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OK OK...giggle giggle...ok... I'm ready now...teeheee...

Get this! The new teacher at my school came up to me on day 3 of school and asked...

heehee

if I...

gigglegiggle

have any advice...

 snort 

on how to handle GEORGE!

AAAAHHHHHhhahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

HAHAhahahahahamystomachhurtsfromlaughinghahahahaha!

She seems like a great teacher. She should be...

 FINE! AHAHahahahahaaa!!!HAHAHahahaOhGodICan'tStophahahahahahahaha!!

5 comments:

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

God Help Her! We've all had a "George" but not quite like this guy! She only had about 177 more days to go! :)
~Fern
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

Stacey said...

I always love it when the next year's teacher is all nonchalant about the kid. "Oh, he's been great! No problem at all!" And, then, a few weeks later, it's hit the fan and they are all, "What in the world is wrong with this kid?"
Not to say I haven't been this teacher myself...it's just kind of nice to know (in a sick kind of way) that certain kids give EVERYONE the same trouble they gave you.

Ginger Snaps said...

I nominated you as one of my Top Ten Blogs! You know I heart you!

Go here to see the post: http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/2011/09/top-10-blogs.html

To claim your award, go here:
http://bit.ly/rtHPbL

Your blog brightens my day!

Ginger

Mike said...

How many times I've had that in my days of teaching inner city! Strangely, my advice never seemed to work. I guess if you're not going to figure it out on your own...

Edna Lee said...

I don't mean to imply that she CAN'T find ways to help George.

I mean that I couldn't help him, no matter what I tried.

She was coming to the wrong source for help with him.

(A far more talented teacher than I, she will probably have a great year with him.)