. Regurgitated Alpha Bits: "Running" Out of Excuses

Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Running" Out of Excuses

Worst Legitimate Note to Get a Kid Out of Running the Mile:

Dear Teachers,


Please excuse my daughter from running today. 
She has been running with her mother and uncle a lot lately.


Thank you


Really?!?!

As my teaching partner said, maybe we should excuse her from reading because she's been reading with them too.

How about math? Did she do any of that at home? Probably shouldn't do it at school as well.

So we sent her off to WALK the mile instead.

She wasn't happy.




2 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

I have read about your kids running the mile. I am sure THAT excuses me from even walking one. Please say yes!!!

Miss Angel said...

LOL! Thats not even really an excuse! They should have at least told you the girl twisted her ankle or something!